Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Iraq has the diplomatic ability to pressure America to extend the exception

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Iraq has the diplomatic ability to pressure America to extend the exception Empty Deputy: Iraq has the diplomatic ability to pressure America to extend the exception

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Jun 2019, 1:19 am

Deputy: Iraq has the diplomatic ability to pressure America to extend the exception

08:50 - 08/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD (Reuters 
    ) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ability to pressure the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for an extension to exclude US sanctions against Iran, the MP said on Saturday , noting that the non-extension of the import of Iranian gas would cause a service disaster in the coming days. 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has a lot of diplomatic pressure on the United States to obtain a special exemption on the import of Iranian gas, which works for electric power plants," Hamidi said in a statement . 
    It added that "not to extend the import of Iranian gas will cause a service disaster in the coming days because of high temperatures and the inability of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to operate its electric stations." 
    "America is looking at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Unlike its Gulf states, because it has the ability to maneuver and pressure to obtain an exemption on Iranian goods and gas. " Ending / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:49 pm