Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Political Alliances are not interested in the ministerial cabinet completion file

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Political Alliances are not interested in the ministerial cabinet completion file Empty Deputy: Political Alliances are not interested in the ministerial cabinet completion file

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Jun 2019, 7:12 am

Deputy: Political Alliances are not interested in the ministerial cabinet completion file

12:41 - 10/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - The 
    deputy of the Fatah Alliance MP Hamed al-Hamdi confirmed on Monday that the political coalition is not interested in the file of completion of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] because of its preoccupation with the file of quotas on the special grades, indicating that there is no agreement between the alliances on the submission of names nominated to fill the remaining ministries. 
    Al-Hamidi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "political alliances after ensuring the selection of vacant ministries of their share have moved away from interest in filling the vacancy until the agreement of the blocs to agree on the nomination of names and it seems not interested in this important file," noting that " Which takes the alliances is the file allocation of positions for special grades. " 
    She added that "the political blocs that fall under the cloak of building alliances on the one hand and reform on the other has not yet reached an agreement on the names of candidates and that differences still exist."
    Al-Hamdi called on Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to "pressure the leaders of alliances to resolve the file and give it utmost importance or exercise its authority to choose ministers according to political agreement." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:07 pm