Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nassif: Opposition candidates seek gains and positions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nassif: Opposition candidates seek gains and positions Empty Nassif: Opposition candidates seek gains and positions

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Jun 2019, 2:15 am

Nassif: Opposition candidates seek gains and positions

23:00 - 16/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    MP of the coalition of state law, high Nassif, Sunday, that the protesters go to the opposition seeking to gain and positions, explaining that the political blocs and the opposition violated all the constants of the state.
    "There are those who are waving the opposition in order to gain gains and positions, but the sweetness of power and the position of the opposition can not be combined," Naseef said in a televised statement.
    "The opposition in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] violates the principles of the state, as is the case for political blocs that have also violated the principles of the state."
    "The appointment of general directors according to the electoral entitlements is a mistake that will destroy the state, especially since Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] still (Mujtaf)."
    She pointed out that "the political forces found a law to ensure not to bring the directors-general of the parliament," noting that "Abdul-Mahdi did not commit to the integration between the legislative and executive authorities, which promised." End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:54 pm