Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Seven deputies have not been sworn in in Parliament so far

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Seven deputies have not been sworn in in Parliament so far Empty Deputy: Seven deputies have not been sworn in in Parliament so far

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Jun 2019, 4:43 pm

Deputy: Seven deputies have not been sworn in in Parliament so far

19:37 - 20/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    The reform alliance announced on Thursday the existence of seven deputies have not been sworn in so far, revealing moves to pass a law forcing them to perform [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] constitutional and be bound to subsequent sessions.
    "About seven deputies have not been sworn in so far, and there is no paragraph of the rules of procedure that obligates them to take oath within a specified period," MP Asaad Abdel-Sada told Al-Maaloumah.
    He added that "the absence of members from the sessions and non-rotation of the oath is a betrayal of voters," adding "to collect more than 50 signatures and handed over to the Presidency of Parliament to prepare a bill that sets the rules of procedure for a time period for the winner of the right."
    He explained that "the request to the Legal Committee to prepare it in the form of a law and submit it for reading and voting," noting that "the proposal will determine 90 days for the deputy through which the constitutional oath and otherwise his membership is null and another candidate instead of the reserve MPs."
    He added that "the proposal will include a paragraph that prepares the law binding from the current session to force the seven members to perform [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:19 pm