Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Wisdom: We tried to get the Municipality of Baghdad and "Abtan" was rejected

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for Wisdom: We tried to get the Municipality of Baghdad and "Abtan" was rejected Empty Deputy for Wisdom: We tried to get the Municipality of Baghdad and "Abtan" was rejected

Post by Rocky Fri 21 Jun 2019, 1:55 am

Deputy for Wisdom: We tried to get the Municipality of Baghdad and "Abtan" was rejected

22:57 - 20/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    The MP from the Wisdom Current, Hassan Fadas, said Thursday that the current tried to get insistently on the Municipality of Baghdad, but that was met with a large rejection of the candidate for the post (Abdul Hussein Abtan).
    "The stream of wisdom was insisting on taking the secretariat of the capital because it is a service institution, but some political blocs felt that the nomination of (Abdul Hussein Abtan) because he is successful and professional," he said in a televised statement.
    "The secretariat of the capital is bad and needs a Taliban or a successful person like him, but the wisdom stream has withdrawn its candidacy due to the rejection received by some members of Parliament," he said.
    "The wisdom is ready to confront anyone who wants to block the opposition, and there are those who claim reform and in himself decided to stand up to the opposition," he said. End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:23 pm