Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary wisdom: We have made many observations on the performance of the government and we wil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary wisdom: We have made many observations on the performance of the government and we wil Empty Parliamentary wisdom: We have made many observations on the performance of the government and we wil

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jun 2019, 3:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The head of the parliamentary wisdom bloc MP Faleh al-Sari said on Saturday that it had "made many observations" on the performance of the current government, pointing to the intention of his mass to question ministers, "the corrupt and the corrupt." 
    Al-Sari said in a press conference held by the House of Representatives in the presence of deputies wisdom, "the parliamentary wisdom bloc, as it blessed the Iraqi people the emergence of the first official opposition, confirming the continuation of its national approach and aligning with the people to demand their legitimate rights.
    "We wanted to give the necessary opportunity to the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi, so it is not said that wisdom wants to stifle the technocratic government even before it is born," he said.
    Al-Sari pointed out that "the bloc of wisdom parliamentary representative of many of the observations on the performance of the current government, and we are weak government performance in the issues of services, anti-corruption, security decline, the relationship with the region and others."
    The head of the wisdom bloc: "We will question ministers who have lamentable and have files of corruption or suspicions and irregularities, and our deputies began to collect the facts for the conduct of interrogations of executives."
    It is noteworthy that the stream of wisdom declared, Sunday (June 16, 2019), adopt the option of "political opposition" and the required role, mobility and performance.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:43 pm