Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Russian-Chinese rapprochement threatens Washington's influence and paves the way for a complete

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Russian-Chinese rapprochement threatens Washington's influence and paves the way for a complete  Empty The Russian-Chinese rapprochement threatens Washington's influence and paves the way for a complete

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Jul 2019, 6:16 am

The Russian-Chinese rapprochement threatens Washington's influence and paves the way for a complete coup of the world order

18:07 - 01/07/2019

The Russian-Chinese rapprochement threatens Washington's influence and paves the way for a complete  %D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%8A%D9%86
    Information / follow-up ...
    The Pentagon said the United States was not effectively addressing the political war launched by Russia around the world.
    Washington does not appreciate how well the Russian authorities use propaganda and misinformation to influence public opinion in Europe, Central Asia, Africa and Latin America, the Politeko newspaper quoted Pentagon analysts and strategists as saying.
    Experts pointed out that the US government does not have a coherent policy than it used against the Soviet Union in the Cold War. The experts added that the United States is ineffective and that Moscow is actively engaged in "gray areas", which undermines democratic regimes and forces neighboring countries to act in their interests.
    The Russian-Chinese rapprochement may lead to a complete reversal of the existing world order and Washington may lose its global influence, suggesting that the US administration raise mutual mistrust between Russia and China in all ways.
    In the meantime, the experts called for the need to establish relations with Russia first and foremost to avoid a new nuclear arms race and partnership, stressing that the time is not yet.
    The Pentagon announced last March that it would allocate 661 million for the year 2020 to counter Russia's influence and that the funds would be directed to "strengthening the response to the harmful Russian influence in Europe, Eurasia and Central Asia," according to the US administration. Finished 25 s

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:57 pm