Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Federation nominates the candidates of six ministries and three bodies in the territorial govern

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Federation nominates the candidates of six ministries and three bodies in the territorial govern Empty The Federation nominates the candidates of six ministries and three bodies in the territorial govern

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Jul 2019, 4:39 pm

The Federation nominates the candidates of six ministries and three bodies in the territorial government

19:33 - 07/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    The Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) announced on Sunday the handover of the names of its candidates to six ministries of the Union's share in the territorial government, in addition to three bodies.
    "The negotiations with the Democratic Party on the formation of the regional government ended with the granting of six ministries and three bodies," MP Dylan Abdul Ghafour told Al-Maaloumah.
    She added that "the Union handed the names of candidates for the ministries to vote in the parliament of the region," indicating that "the Federation nominated Dider Dulshad of the Ministry of Agriculture and Water Resources and Shorsh Ismail to the Ministry of Peshmerga and Khalid Shwani Ministry of Territory Affairs and Aram Mohammed to the Ministry of Higher Education.
    She explained that "Mohamed Sayed Ali was nominated to the Ministry of Culture and Youth and Dara Rashid to the Ministry of Planning," indicating that "there are three other bodies of the share of the Federation, including the Tourism Authority and the Authority of the disputed areas."
    She stressed that "the agreement was to pass the ministries and the position of the governor of Kirkuk by the same agreement."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:05 am