Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Is Haider Abadi back as prime minister?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Is Haider Abadi back as prime minister? Empty Is Haider Abadi back as prime minister?

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Jul 2019, 3:17 am

Is Haider Abadi back as prime minister?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Sunday / 14 / July - 2019

Former Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi is preparing to return to the political leadership, presenting himself as an alternative to current Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi in various fields, and watching a street that is very disappointed with the current government performance.
    A government source told Agence France-Presse that there is a political mobilization by Abadi, betting on the summer and the periodic Iraqi protests against power cuts and lack of services, as a way to return.
    A source familiar with Abadi's activity confirms that the latter holds meetings with leaders of large political blocs and parties.
    In response to a question from the agency, Abbadi confirms his intention to return, saying "we are good intention in this regard."
    He adds that there is "continuity of a certain kind now with the reference" Shiite higher represented by Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani, which has a great impact on the Iraqi political scene.
    By the end of 2017, Abbadi appeared to be a national hero when he won a military victory over the organization of Dahedesh, who has controlled nearly a third of Iraq's territory since 2014.
    In addition to the man who regained the majority of the disputed territories with the Kurdistan region of Iraq, in a "punitive" to seek independence in a referendum in September 2017.
    Analysts believe that Abbadi paid close attention to the United States, and that his position in support of the US sanctions against Iran was enough to eliminate him politically and close the way for his second term.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:37 pm