Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Local products compete with foreign goods at an international exhibition in Erbil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Local products compete with foreign goods at an international exhibition in Erbil Empty Local products compete with foreign goods at an international exhibition in Erbil

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Sep 2019, 2:13 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Local products compete with foreign goods at an international exhibition in Erbil[/size]

[size=45]The head of the local government in Erbil province, the capital of Kurdistan, Nozad Hadi, opened Wednesday (the seventh Erbil International Fair for plastic, petrochemicals, paper recycling and printing).
    Hadi said on the sidelines of the opening of the exhibition in a statement to reporters that "something that is gratifying in this exhibition watching local products in Erbil as well as foreign," adding that "this is part of the policy of the regional government to support local production and industrial sector."
    He noted that "just as the Kurdistan Regional Government supports the free market in order to go beyond options for those who are humble, it supports at the same time the domestic product."
    Hadi said that "economic crises are going towards more solution in addition to the widening of the market movement in Kurdistan and this is what we are currently seeking to compete with local products foreign goods in the markets of the region," stressing that this corresponds to the work program of the regional government.
    The exhibitions were pronounced on the ground of the Erbil International Fair in Sami Abdul Rahman Park with the participation of 164 companies from seven countries, namely: Turkey, Iraq, Iran, Kuwait, China, Egypt and the United Arab Emirates.

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:59 pm