Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Parliament will discuss Abdul-Mahdi government program and will not go towards his dismissal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Parliament will discuss Abdul-Mahdi government program and will not go towards his dismissal Empty Deputy: Parliament will discuss Abdul-Mahdi government program and will not go towards his dismissal

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Sep 2019, 2:25 am

Deputy: Parliament will discuss Abdul-Mahdi government program and will not go towards his dismissal

08:55 - 09/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the strategic planning committee and monitoring the government program, Mohammed al-Baldawi, said Monday that the parliament will work during the hosting of the prime minister to discuss his government program and to identify some of the points that have been recorded, excluding at the same time resort to the parliament's option to dismiss the prime minister and his government.
    Al-Baldawi said in a statement to the information, that "Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will be discussed with a range of topics related to the government program and what has been reached and the mechanism to address the failures that have occurred during the past stage."
    He added that "Parliament will discuss Abdul Mahdi on the targeting of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by foreign aviation, in addition to addressing recent problems with Kuwait, and other issues that have emerged on the scene recently," noting that "the Planning Committee and monitoring the government program identified a number of topics need to address, and It has a period of time to solve its problems and proceed. "
    Al-Baldawi pointed out that "there will be hosts and interrogations of some ministers in order to find solutions to problems and failures, but can not go far to dismiss the prime minister, where it is unlikely to go in this direction." Finished / 25 N.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:46 am