Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zarfi: Electrical production sectors are under the control of agents and general managers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zarfi: Electrical production sectors are under the control of agents and general managers Empty Zarfi: Electrical production sectors are under the control of agents and general managers

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Sep 2019, 1:51 am

Zarfi: Electrical production sectors are under the control of agents and general managers

22:58 - 17/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / follow - up
    Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee Adnan al-Zarfi, on Tuesday, that the electrical production sectors are under the control of agents and general managers in the ministry, pointing out that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lost 34.8 trillion dinars during four years of electricity.
    Zarfi said in a televised statement continued (information), that "the Iraqi electricity production is illusory and is bought with money, and therefore the Ministry of Electricity is hopeless and its minister can not change the sales department director."
    He added that "the data confirms that the Ministry of Electricity will not be able to become a productive ministry, especially as it depends on the lax situation in the country and contributed to corruption, in addition to that the electric production sectors are under the control of agents and general managers in the ministry."
    He pointed out that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lost 34.8 trillion dinars during four years of electricity, as the increase in electric power production means increased waste, especially since the production plants are fueled energy without knowing the scale of energy output," stressing that "data wastage will be delivered to all members of parliament and waiting for their reactions ”. Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 9:09 am