Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Defense: Most of the political blocs are determined to pass the decision to get the US

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Defense: Most of the political blocs are determined to pass the decision to get the US Empty Parliamentary Defense: Most of the political blocs are determined to pass the decision to get the US

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Sep 2019, 2:18 pm

Parliamentary Defense: Most of the political blocs are determined to pass the decision to get the US troops out

18:12 - 23/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    The Committee on Security and Defense, on Monday, that most of the political blocs insisted on passing the decision to remove US troops within the sessions this week.
    A member of the Committee Karim Mohammedawi in a statement to / information /, "The decision to remove US troops from the country has obtained the consensus of most political blocs within the House of Representatives," pointing out that "members of the House of Representatives collected the signatures and pressure on his presidency to pass the resolution during the current week" .
    He added that "the decision may be included in the agenda of one of the sessions this week," noting that "the foreign presence has not provided the country only breach of its sovereignty and bombing sites of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ." Finished 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 12:51 am