Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Analyst: War of overthrowing conservatives aims to control the 2019 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Analyst: War of overthrowing conservatives aims to control the 2019 budget Empty Analyst: War of overthrowing conservatives aims to control the 2019 budget

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Sep 2019, 1:58 pm

Analyst: War of overthrowing conservatives aims to control the 2019 budget

19:34 - 24/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    Counting political analyst Sabah al-Okaili, Tuesday, attempts to overthrow the conservatives come within the plans of political blocs to control the 2019 budget and form a map of new political alliances for the upcoming provincial councils.
    "The chain of overthrow of the governors will continue in the coming days and will intensify with the disbursement of the budget amounts and the launch of projects with the near-local elections in April 2020," al-Okaili said.
    He added that `` the budget of 2019 came in circumstances that require the provincial council to move quickly to be disbursed before returning to the central government at the end of this year, '' noting that 'the tight time pushed political parties in local governments to move quickly and conflict over the positions of conservatives.'
    He explained that "the map of political alliances between the blocs and parties to contest the upcoming elections is another factor behind the war of dismissals conservatives and draw new features for alliances," stressing that "the coming days will increase the intensity of conflicts between parties."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:33 pm