Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul-Mahdi, addressing Sadr with a message: It is not enough to go to parliament to announce early

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul-Mahdi, addressing Sadr with a message: It is not enough to go to parliament to announce early  Empty Abdul-Mahdi, addressing Sadr with a message: It is not enough to go to parliament to announce early

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Oct 2019, 2:44 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Abdul-Mahdi, addressing Sadr with a message: It is not enough to go to parliament to announce early elections[/size]

[size=45]BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi promised on Tuesday he would go to parliament to speed up early elections in Iraq, not enough but needed other measures.
    [size=45]This came in a message published by the media office of Abdul-Mahdi in response to statements by the leader of the Sadr movement Moqtada al-Sadr, calling for the first to announce early elections to get out of the crisis in the country against the backdrop of the bloody demonstrations that left dozens of dead and thousands wounded.[/size]
    [size=45]"She asked me to go to the House of Representatives and announce from his dome for early elections under the auspices of the United Nations and a new commission," Mahdi said in the text, telling Sadr. I thank you, it is the right of any leader and any citizen to ask the Prime Minister for what he sees as a national interest and the proposal submitted may be one of the exits of the current crisis for the following reasons:[/size]
    [size=45]The election results may be decisive and a clear political majority government with clear parliamentary support can be formed.[/size]
    [size=45]As a result of the recent demonstrations, the popular movement may contribute to a large participation of young people in the upcoming elections. Constitutional amendments and reforms proposed may lead to changing the entire political climate in the country and renewing the political forces carrying the next stage project.[/size]
    [size=45]He added that "there are steps I can take and other related to other parties, as well as there are reservations about the choice of this exit to the crisis."[/size]
    [size=45]"It is not enough for the prime minister to go to parliament to announce the early elections, but there are constitutional contexts (Article 64) that the prime minister must abide by," he said. The early elections require the President of the Republic to approve a request from the Prime Minister to dissolve Parliament and call early elections within 60 days. Caretaker daily. ”[/size]
    [size=45]He continued by saying “or to submit under (Article 64) a third of the members of the House of Representatives, or 110 votes to dissolve the House of Representatives, and if the House of Representatives vote by an absolute majority of its members, new legislative elections must take place within 60 days . As I wrote in a previous letter to Your Eminence, there are some reservations.[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:32 pm