Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nassif: Interrogation of the Prime Minister only needs 25 signatures in Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nassif: Interrogation of the Prime Minister only needs 25 signatures in Parliament Empty Nassif: Interrogation of the Prime Minister only needs 25 signatures in Parliament

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Nov 2019, 1:57 am

Nassif: Interrogation of the Prime Minister only needs 25 signatures in Parliament

08:40 - 03/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ..
    Alia Nassif, a member of the Building Alliance, said on Sunday that the interrogation of Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in parliament is like any other questioning of ministers, and needs 25 signatures, noting that the deputies collected 50 signatures to interrogate Abdul Mahdi in parliament.
    Nassif said in a statement to the information, that "the events of political change in the country is through two directions, the first, the government resigns and consequently instructs the president of the largest bloc to form a new government, or get a certain name to form a government, while the trend states The other is that the parliament can dissolve itself by a vote of two-thirds of its members, or the prime minister may submit a request to the president of the republic to dissolve parliament in accordance with Article 64 of the Constitution.
    She added that "dissolving parliament at the request of the prime minister is not possible because Abdul Mahdi can not dissolve parliament if there is questioning by the Council and the signing of 50 deputies on the events of the first of last October."
    She pointed out that "the Prime Minister is questioned, like any other minister, through all 25 signatures for questioning, but the Parliament collected within 50 signatures to question Abdul Mahdi on the events of the demonstrations." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:21 pm