Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP Victory: corrupt politicians trying to ride the wave of demonstrations through their channels

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP Victory: corrupt politicians trying to ride the wave of demonstrations through their channels   Empty MP Victory: corrupt politicians trying to ride the wave of demonstrations through their channels

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Nov 2019, 2:23 am

MP Victory: corrupt politicians trying to ride the wave of demonstrations through their channels  

10:53 - 26/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    MP accused of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Nada Shaker Jawdat, on Tuesday, "corrupt politicians" trying to ride the wave of demonstrations through the media owned to cover the files of corruption involved, noting that the Iraqi judiciary will not overlook any file corruption.
    Jawdat said in a statement to the information, that "the Iraqi people still remember the image of the questioning of former Defense Minister Khalid al-Obeidi and the argument between him and MP Mohammed Karbouli on exposing the former attempts to blackmail him to acquire contracts worth hundreds of millions of dollars."
    She added that "many corrupt politicians who have visible media have entered the line of demonstrations to cover up their corruption and they are already part of the corruption that has been widespread in the past decades," stressing that "the Iraqi judiciary will not overlook any file of corruption in the future no matter how they tried to suppress masks suggest They are supporters of reform. ”
    It should be noted that a number of politicians have tried during the last period to "ride the wave of demonstrations" by fueling the situation through the media and satellite channels funded by their parties. Ends / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:59 am