Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Abdul Mahdi: I will raise my resignation letter to the House of Representatives

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul Mahdi: I will raise my resignation letter to the House of Representatives Empty Abdul Mahdi: I will raise my resignation letter to the House of Representatives

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Nov 2019, 6:37 am

[size=36]Abdul Mahdi: I will raise my resignation letter to the House of Representatives[/size]

Political | 03:34 - 29/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Abdul Mahdi: I will raise my resignation letter to the House of Representatives

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul Mahdi: I will raise my resignation letter to the House of Representatives Empty With the document .. Director of the Office of Abdul Mahdi resigns from his post

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Nov 2019, 6:38 am

[size=36]With the document .. Director of the Office of Abdul Mahdi resigns from his post[/size]

Political | 03:30 - 29/11/2019

With the document .. Director of the Office of Abdul Mahdi resigns from his post

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul Mahdi: I will raise my resignation letter to the House of Representatives Empty Urgent .. Abdul Mahdi. Resigns from office

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Nov 2019, 6:46 am

Urgent .. Abdul Mahdi. Resigns from office

Urgent .. Abdul Mahdi. Resigns from office

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul Mahdi: I will raise my resignation letter to the House of Representatives Empty We publish the text of Adel Abdul Mahdi's resignation statement

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Nov 2019, 6:50 am

We publish the text of Adel Abdul Mahdi's resignation statement

Baghdad Post publishes the text of Prime [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Adel Abdul Mahdi's statement to resign and said:
     I listened very carefully to the speech of the supreme religious authority on 29/11/2019 and stated that "in view of the difficult circumstances experienced by the country, and the apparent deficit in dealing with the authorities concerned with the developments of the last two months to preserve rights and inject blood, the House of Representatives from which the government The current one is called upon to reconsider his options in this regard and act in the interest of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and to preserve the blood of its people, and avoid sliding into a cycle of violence, chaos and devastation. "
    In response to this call and to facilitate and expedite its completion as soon as possible, I will submit to the esteemed House of Representatives the official letter requesting the resignation of the current Prime Minister so that the Council can reconsider its options. .
    May God protect [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] people and preserve the highest religious authority as a light and an umbrella for all of us.

Adel Abdul Mahdi,
    Prime Minister

[/size]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul Mahdi: I will raise my resignation letter to the House of Representatives Empty Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament to ask for my resignation

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Nov 2019, 6:52 am

[size=35][size=35]Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament to ask for my resignation[/size]

Policy

2019-11-29 | 08:28

[/size]

[size=18]Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi said on Friday he would submit an official letter to the House of Representatives requesting his resignation.

Abdul-Mahdi said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, "I listened very carefully to the speech of the Supreme Religious Authority on 29/11/2019 and stated that: given the difficult circumstances experienced by the country, and the apparent deficit in dealing with the authorities concerned with the developments of the two months The Council of Representatives, from which the current government emerged, is called upon to reconsider its options in this regard and act in the interests of Iraq and preserve the blood of its people, and avoid slipping into a cycle of violence, chaos and devastation. "

He added, "In response to this call and to facilitate and accelerate its implementation as soon as possible, I will submit to the House of Representatives the official letter requesting the resignation of the current government so that the Council can reconsider its options." It is in the interest of the people and the country. "

[/size]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul Mahdi: I will raise my resignation letter to the House of Representatives Empty Iraqi Prime Minister: I will submit to parliament a formal letter requesting my resignation

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Nov 2019, 6:57 am

Iraqi Prime Minister: I will submit to parliament a formal letter requesting my resignation
    [size=11]Posted: 29.11.2019 | 12:36 GMT |
    Last Updated: 29.11.2019 | 12:48 GMT |[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    Reuters PHILIPPE WOJAZER

Iraqi Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi

Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi has announced that he intends to submit a formal request for his resignation to the country's parliament in response to a call by the country's top religious authority, Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani.
    Abdul-Mahdi said in a statement issued on Friday: "I listened very carefully to the speech of the supreme religious authority on 29/11/2019 and stated that given the difficult circumstances experienced by the country, and the apparent deficit in dealing with the authorities concerned with the developments of the last two months to preserve Rights and bloodshed, the House of Representatives from which the current government is called to reconsider its options in this regard and act in the interest of Iraq and preserve the blood of its people, and avoid sliding into a cycle of violence, chaos and devastation.
    Abdul-Mahdi added: "In response to this call and to facilitate and accelerate its implementation as soon as possible, I will submit to the House of Representatives the official letter requesting the resignation of the presidency of the current government so that the Council to reconsider its options, knowing that I have already raised this option publicly and in the official memos, It is in the interest of the people and the country. "
    Source: RT

lesley.beter
    lesley.beter
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Abdul Mahdi: I will raise my resignation letter to the House of Representatives Empty Re: Abdul Mahdi: I will raise my resignation letter to the House of Representatives

Post by lesley.beter Fri 29 Nov 2019, 9:24 am

Great nees

Sponsored content

Abdul Mahdi: I will raise my resignation letter to the House of Representatives Empty Re: Abdul Mahdi: I will raise my resignation letter to the House of Representatives

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:59 am