Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament awaits a signal from the Legal Committee to hold its session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament awaits a signal from the Legal Committee to hold its session Empty Parliament awaits a signal from the Legal Committee to hold its session

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Dec 2019, 6:03 am

Parliament awaits a signal from the Legal Committee to hold its session

12:13 - 16/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Monday, MP from the Alliance of Al-Qatta Muhammed Al-Baldawi confirmed that the parliament is awaiting a signal from the Legal Committee to announce a date for a new session to vote on the draft election law, noting that the committee has not reached any agreement on the contentious points.
    Al-Baldawi said in a statement to the "information", that "the meeting of the legal committee yesterday did not reach its members to solutions and agreement on the points of disagreement", indicating that "the committee will continue today to hold a new session that it must produce an agreement or perhaps resort to the transfer of the remaining points Controversy from the bill to the Presidency. ”
    He added that "holding a session of the House of Representatives was linked to awaiting a signal by the Legal Committee in the event that it completed the contentious paragraphs that Parliament Speaker Mohamed Al-Halbousi authorized the Legal Committee to reach an agreement between the members of the Committee represented from all political blocs."
    The member of the Parliamentary Committee, Salim Hamza, revealed in a statement to "Information", today, Monday, that his committee held a crucial meeting to resolve the Parliamentary Elections Law, indicating that the final draft will be sent to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives for voting during the next session. Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:51 am