Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul-Mahdi: We have accomplished a lot of work and we are continuing our work until the formation o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul-Mahdi: We have accomplished a lot of work and we are continuing our work until the formation o Empty Abdul-Mahdi: We have accomplished a lot of work and we are continuing our work until the formation o

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Dec 2019, 9:25 am

[size=35][size=35]Abdul-Mahdi: We have accomplished a lot of work and we are continuing our work until the formation of the next government[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-12-17 | 09:48
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]The "resigned" Prime Minister, Adel Abdul-Mahdi, announced today, Tuesday, that his government has accomplished "a lot of work", stressing that it will continue its work until the next government is formed.

In a statement issued after the end of the regular cabinet session, and reviewed by Alsumaria News, Abdul Mahdi's media office said, "The Prime Minister affirmed in the opening speech that the government continues its work until the formation of the next government."

Abdel Mahdi indicated that the government has accomplished many works in various fields, foremost of which is achieving a wide increase in the cultivated areas and grain production as a result of supporting farmers and delivering their financial dues, the impact of the agricultural sector on industrial development, operating manpower, moving the market and encouraging local production.

On the 30th of last November, Abdul-Mahdi submitted his formal resignation to Parliament, and indicated that his government will remain a caretaker government, including the prime minister and ministers, until the new government is formed.

[/size]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:31 pm