Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary proposal to issue savings certificates for pensioners, up to a maximum of 250,000 po

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary proposal to issue savings certificates for pensioners, up to a maximum of 250,000 po Empty A parliamentary proposal to issue savings certificates for pensioners, up to a maximum of 250,000 po

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Dec 2019, 3:39 am

A parliamentary proposal to issue savings certificates for pensioners, up to a maximum of 250,000 pounds
    Friday 20 December 2019 09:32 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Representative Samir Al-Battekhi presented a proposal with a desire to study the work of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for pensioners with a time period of 10 years, with a maximum of 250,000 pounds, to achieve more stability for this broad segment of society, in accordance with strict requirements intended to provide more guarantees for the elderly and not to take advantage of Some other categories.

Al-Butekhi said that the certificate aims to provide the minimum ability to meet the monthly burdens of pensioners, provided that the interest rate is not less than 12 or 13% as a minimum, and this matter comes within the framework of the efforts exerted by the state in the file of social protection, and the package of legislations, decisions and initiatives that We saw it during the recent period, it is a true translation, caring for the elderly and providing them with all kinds of support.
    A member of the House of Representatives indicated that the proposal will be discussed during the next week in the House of Representatives Suggestions and Complaints Committee in the presence of a representative of the Central Bank to determine the possibility of implementing the proposal on the ground, and how to set conditions that include limiting the benefit to the elderly and pensioners only to prevent manipulation, and in the same Time having an implementation mechanism.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:35 pm