Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British newspaper: the most famous protests rock the fragile Iraqi economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

British newspaper: the most famous protests rock the fragile Iraqi economy Empty British newspaper: the most famous protests rock the fragile Iraqi economy

Post by Rocky Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:22 am

British newspaper: the most famous protests rock the fragile Iraqi economy

19:14 - 22/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / translation ...
    A report of the newspaper (The National) confirmed that with the continuation of hostilities in the streets for the third month in a row, Internet outages, closed roads and the general atmosphere of anxiety all pose a risk to the Iraqi economy.
    The report, compiled by the Information Agency, stated that “the turmoil hampered, in particular, the most fragile sector in the country's economy, which is the private sector, where business and merchants faced losses from commodity damage, market turmoil, and consumers who fear spending in fear of the future.”
    He added that “the turmoil did not significantly affect the main economic lifeline in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , which is oil that brings between 6 and 7 billion dollars a month, or up to 90 per cent of state revenue, and according to senior officials in the Ministry of Oil production has not been affected Because of the sit-ins blocking the roads leading to the main oil fields in the south, home to the vast majority of Iraqi oil resources.
    For his part, one of the founders of the "Northern Gulf Partnership" investment company, Zab Cynthia, said that "future investment has now become a question. Foreign investors have withdrawn from energy deals and other sectors, and they are concerned about the extent of the turmoil in the country."
    "What also worries investors is the slow pace in which talks are taking place on forming a new government after the resignation of Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the face of protests, and political blocs are expected to define a new consensus-based candidate for prime minister this week," the report said.
    He continued that “the protests caused the closure of shops across Al-Rashid Street, which was packed with traffic. The boxes were dumped on boxes of clothes, cosmetics, and household goods that merchants store in the most prosperous market in the country on small trucks to transport them after a section of the merchants’ stores was burnt, while one of Baghdad’s merchants complained And named Salah Reda after the burning of his store, saying that "My goods are worth more than $ 1.5 million. Half of it is gone and the other half destroyed. Who will compensate me for this loss? “.
    The report pointed out that “the reform measures taken for the retirement of the main general managers who are over sixty years of age caused concern for companies that established commercial relations with bureaucrats. Ironically, the same issues raised by demonstrators in the street, including corruption, bureaucracy, and the lack of adequate public services, were long ago. Long is a factor that discourages investment. ” Ended / 25 z

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:58 am