Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Three proposals before Parliament to resolve Article 15 of the Electoral Law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Three proposals before Parliament to resolve Article 15 of the Electoral Law Empty Three proposals before Parliament to resolve Article 15 of the Electoral Law

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Dec 2019, 2:25 am

Three proposals before Parliament to resolve Article 15 of the Electoral Law
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad- Conscious

The Law Committee of the House of Representatives has submitted nine proposals to resolve the dispute over article 15 of the electoral law, the Correspondent of the Iraqi News Agency reported on Monday.
    He added that the discussions resulted in the reduction of the nine proposals to three, which will be discussed by the House of Representatives at its meeting on Tuesday, and if the Council votes on Article 15, article 16 will pass automatically."
    The House of Representatives had set at 5 p.m. the time of its special session to vote on the electoral law.
    In its 22nd session, the House of Representatives voted on 14 articles of the Parliamentary Elections Act and on the proposal of the Second Amendment Law of the Law on Compensation for Those Affected by War Operations, Military Mistakes and Terrorist Operations, as well as a parliamentary decision on meeting the demands of the demonstrators. ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:53 pm