Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source: Al-Suhail will not be prime minister, and Saleh will cost another person tomorrow

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Source: Al-Suhail will not be prime minister, and Saleh will cost another person tomorrow Empty Source: Al-Suhail will not be prime minister, and Saleh will cost another person tomorrow

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Dec 2019, 2:06 am

Source: Al-Suhail will not be prime minister, and Saleh will cost another person tomorrow

08:55 - 25/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    A representative source said, on Wednesday, that Qusay al-Suhail will not go as prime minister, after he was rejected by many circles in addition to the demonstration arenas, pointing out that the President of the Republic will assign another person in the near future and may not exceed that tomorrow, Thursday.
    The source said to the "information", that "the image of the candidate assigned by the President of the Republic will become clear during the day or tomorrow, as it is likely that he will assign a certain figure to form a government before the end of tomorrow, Thursday."
    He added that "there are discussions within Parliament regarding the personality that will be presented as a candidate for prime minister, and it was better for the President of the Republic to end the issue before entering the constitutional void, for there to be discussions between the blocs to resolve the issue and stability on the personality of this position."
    And the source said, "Qusay al-Suhail's candidacy for prime minister will not proceed, and therefore the president of the republic will decide the matter before tomorrow's end by assigning another person to this position from among some of the personalities proposed." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:40 am