Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reference: the sane who heard the advice of the people of wisdom and advice

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Reference: the sane who heard the advice of the people of wisdom and advice Empty Reference: the sane who heard the advice of the people of wisdom and advice

Post by Rocky Fri 27 Dec 2019, 6:12 am

Reference: the sane who heard the advice of the people of wisdom and advice

13:25 - 27/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The representative of the supreme religious authority, Ahmad Al-Safi, affirmed on Friday that it was the sane who heard the advice of the people of wisdom and advice, while stressing that the problem that society faces today is the lack of submission to the people of wisdom and reason.
    Al-Safi said, in Salah Al-Jumu’ah’s sermon, which he delivered from inside the Al-Husseini Al-Sharif dish, which was attended by / Mawazine News /, “Success needs a sound decision, away from emotions, but rather by studying the matter from all its parties for the sake of the integrity of the decision,” stressing that "Each of us needs to consult others, and whoever consults them must be from the people of advice, and each of us needs to grow up, and this oldness is not of age, but of my wisdom and sermon."
    He pointed out, "The human being sometimes searches for a wise, wise, sensible person and advice, and the reason is not meant here to meet madness, but what is meant is that there are people who are distinguished by their ability to diagnose the problem and find real solutions."
    He emphasized, “The people of wisdom are distinguished by experience, and it is not fair to myself that I do not hear the people of reason and wisdom, just as I choose for myself good food, I must seek to hear the good idea.” He explained that “a person will be happy if he listens to the people of wisdom, and the problem is not in the people Wisdom and reason, but rather whoever does not listen to the people of wisdom and reason. ”End / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:33 pm