Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: We will amend the Financial Management Law in order to continue projects and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: We will amend the Financial Management Law in order to continue projects and  Empty Parliamentary Finance: We will amend the Financial Management Law in order to continue projects and

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Dec 2019, 1:37 am

Parliamentary Finance: We will amend the Financial Management Law in order to continue projects and not wait for the 2020 budget

08:55 - 30/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    The decision of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Ahmed Al-Saffar, confirmed on Monday that Parliament will vote during today's session on amending the Financial Management Law in order to continue investment projects to work without stopping or waiting for voting on the 2020 budget, pointing out that stopping projects will exacerbate unemployment and stop the investment movement.
    Al-Saffar said in a statement to / Information /, that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is scheduled to start in 2020 with a budget of 1/12 with the disbursement of an operating budget that includes the salaries of employees and wages only, without spending an investment budget for projects."
    He explained that "Parliament is determined during the session today to amend the Financial Management Law, where the first and second reading took place in order to rotate the funds and amounts allocated to investments and projects and give the governors the authority to continue projects without stopping despite the lack of approval of the 2020 budget."
    He stressed that "Parliament's move to amend the Financial Management Law comes in order not to stop work on investment projects, and to rotate the funds allocated to projects until they are completed, in addition to this step aimed at not exacerbating the unemployment rate and stopping the investment movement." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:59 am