Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul-Mahdi: Soleimani was carrying me a message from the Iranian side in response to the Saudi corr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul-Mahdi: Soleimani was carrying me a message from the Iranian side in response to the Saudi corr Empty Abdul-Mahdi: Soleimani was carrying me a message from the Iranian side in response to the Saudi corr

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Jan 2020, 2:15 pm

Abdul-Mahdi: Soleimani was carrying me a message from the Iranian side in response to the Saudi correspondence

16:48 - 01/05/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Monday, caretaker Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] revealed that the late General Qassim Silmani was on his way to handing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] a message about easing regional tension in the region.
    Abdul-Mahdi said, in a speech to him during the special session of the House of Representatives: "We were on a date with the meeting of the martyr Qassem Soleimani, carrying a message from the Iranian side in response to the Saudi message."
    He added, " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] had before the assassination operation against the deputy head of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and General Qassem Soleimani pressure tools, but we lost an important part of it now."
    The caretaker head, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , confirmed on Sunday that the United States imposed a de facto situation on the Iraqi government after withdrawing from the nuclear agreement from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    On Sunday, the House of Representatives held its extraordinary session, in the presence of the head of the caretaker government, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to discuss the response to the American bombing against [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . 25 h has ended
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 8:09 am