Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Missile missile losses .. Iranian "propaganda" falsehood

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Missile missile losses .. Iranian "propaganda" falsehood Empty Missile missile losses .. Iranian "propaganda" falsehood

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Jan 2020, 6:20 am

[size=40]Missile missile losses .. Iranian "propaganda" falsehood
    January 08, 2020

[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size]

One of Iran's unexploded missiles
    [/size]
    The Iranian regime was keen to intimidate the size of the missile strikes it launched in Iraq at dawn on Wednesday, but the facts on the ground say something else.
    After Iran launched about 15 missiles towards two military bases in Iraq that include American forces, American officials denied that there were casualties among the American forces, and Germany, Denmark, Norway and Poland said that their forces in Iraq were not harmed, and the Iraqi government confirmed that Iraqi soldiers were not injured in the attacks.
    On the other hand, Iranian television said that Tehran fired 15 missiles at American targets in Iraq, which led to the "killing of 80 American soldiers" and "severe damage" to the helicopter and American military equipment, without offering evidence of that.
    The Iranian News Agency "IRNA" said under the title "The Revolutionary Guards announce that the American base of Ain al-Assad was destroyed by dozens of missiles. Explosions" occurred "at the base of Ain al-Assad.
    And Iran's guide, Ali Khamenei, said that the Revolutionary Guards had dealt "a blow to America at dawn today."
    For his part, Revolutionary Guards spokesman Ramadan Sharif said that the US administration "was in a turbulent state after the attack, held an emergency meeting, and Trump announced that he would deliver a speech. After a short time, they said that his speech was canceled, as he certainly received the message."
    In his comment on the missile attacks, the US President announced that "everything is fine", indicating that he will issue a statement in this regard on Wednesday morning.
    "Everything is fine! There are missiles fired from Iran at two military bases in Iraq," the US President wrote in a tweet on Tuesday night. I will make a statement tomorrow morning! I will make a statement tomorrow morning. "
    CNN quoted US officials as saying that the Iranian missile strikes did not hit areas where American soldiers were present, and that the soldiers received "sufficient" warnings to operate the sirens, pointing to the soldiers who were vulnerable to harm and managed to reach a safe place.
    The "Fox News" network quoted a spokesman for the US military's Central Command, in charge of the Middle East, as saying that a number of Iranian missiles had not hit their targets.

US Assistant Secretary of Defense for Public Affairs Jonathan Hoffman said in a statement that the two bases that were attacked were on high alert due to indications that the Iranian regime was planning to attack our forces and interests in the region.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:27 pm