Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi: Orders to kill the demonstrators are issued by the office of Abdul-Mahdi and thus he answere

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi: Orders to kill the demonstrators are issued by the office of Abdul-Mahdi and thus he answere Empty Allawi: Orders to kill the demonstrators are issued by the office of Abdul-Mahdi and thus he answere

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Jan 2020, 3:50 am

[size=41]Allawi: Orders to kill the demonstrators are issued by the office of Abdul-Mahdi and thus he answered me when I told him (video)

2020-01-13
    [/size]
    [size=32]Baghdad: Yassin Iraq
    The head of the National Coalition, Iyad Allawi, said that he informed the head of the resigned government, Adel Abdul Mahdi, that there were orders issued by his private office to kill the demonstrators.
    Allawi said during his talk to the Tigris satellite channel, that he "contacted the outgoing Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi and informed him that there are orders issued by his private office to kill the demonstrators, indicating that Abdul-Mahdi answered him who issues these orders."
    Allawi added, "At the time, I informed Abdel-Mahdi that I will tell him about the party that issues orders at the tripartite meeting that will take place between me and him and the President of the Republic, but the meeting did not happen because of the dispute that fell in love between it and the President of the Republic and Abdel-Mahdi."
    video at link
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:55 pm