Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

a million and a half people from the center and south of the volunteer

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

a million and a half people from the center and south of the volunteer Empty a million and a half people from the center and south of the volunteer

Post by wciappetta Fri 13 Jun 2014, 6:12 am

Fatlawi: a million and a half people from the center and south of the volunteer fighter Daash in Samarra

Fri Jun 13 2014 08:27 | (Voice of Iraq) -   Add Comment - Twilight News

Detection operations chief of Samarra team Fatlawi morning, on Friday, he received calls from the cities of the center and south of the volunteer as well as the security forces to repel the attacks "Daash" of the city, pointing to the arrival of reinforcements in various Alsnov to the city of Samarra.

He Fatlawi in an interview with "Twilight News", "We have received numerous contacts from central and southern Iraq for the volunteer and a half million to fight alongside the pieces of security against Daash," noting that large reinforcements various Alsnov and weapons from Baghdad had arrived at Samarra to fight Daash. "

He added that "no truth to reports by some media of the attack on the country and spend it fell under the control of al-Qaeda," adding that "security forces and tribal control of the judiciary."

The security sources and local has reported for "Twilight News", and described the outbreak of clashes between gunmen and Banifah Iraqi army forces in Samarra.

The militants took control of the "Daash" last week to revive and areas in the city of Samarra for several hours for the security forces launched attacks and expel them out of the city after that caused their losses Ppalarouh and equipment.

The city of Samarra shrine, which includes the military, the beginning of a spark the recent developments in Iraq after gunmen tried to control them.  

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 3:46 am