Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After a closure that lasted for years, banking companies resume their work in Mosul

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After a closure that lasted for years, banking companies resume their work in Mosul Empty After a closure that lasted for years, banking companies resume their work in Mosul

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Jan 2020, 1:34 am

After a closure that lasted for years, banking companies resume their work in Mosul

09:08 - 18/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The Governor of Nineveh Najm al-Jubouri announced, on Saturday, that he had obtained the approval of the Council of Ministers to open ten companies to exchange and transfer money through the provinces outside [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] after a closure for a period of 3 years.
    Al-Jubouri said in a statement seen by (the information), "The cabinet allowed the opening of ten banking offices within the security plan developed by the council aimed at overcoming sanctions and advancing the economy in the province."
    For his part, the First Deputy Governor of Nineveh Governorate, Sirwan Rose Bayani, stated that "the Compensation Commission has started disbursing sums to about 300 victims who have submitted requests to compensate for their properties (homes, shops, and cars) that were damaged during the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] terrorist gangs control ," noting that "the subcommittee in the province will be announced in the few days Coming new later meals. Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm