Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Islamic Party: The Century Deal will not change the facts of history and geography

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Islamic Party: The Century Deal will not change the facts of history and geography Empty The Islamic Party: The Century Deal will not change the facts of history and geography

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Jan 2020, 1:34 am

The Islamic Party: The Century Deal will not change the facts of history and geography

10:11 - 01/29/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Iraqi Islamic Party affirmed, on Wednesday, that all attempts to end the Palestinian issue and under various names were unsuccessful, as they deny the facts of history, geography, the rights of our people in Palestine and their sacrifices for decades.
    The party said in a statement, which received (information), a copy of it, that "the deal of the century is nothing more than a plan that was put in place to serve the usurping Zionist entity, and a way to complete the Judaization of the land, and to expel Jerusalem, whose original Arab Islamic identity will remain entrenched."
    The statement added, "The absence of the Palestinian side, the owner of the land, and the right, in the details of this deal, is sufficient to undermine its dubious ends, not to mention the attempt to tear this blessed land to serve the occupier, and to neglect the right of return for the Palestinian people."
    The party called "all Arab and Islamic countries and with them all societal activities to support the right of the Palestinians to their lands and support them in facing the deals and projects that want to dissolve their cause and bargain over their history and sacrifices." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:01 pm