Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sadr welcomes the cost of Allawi and calls for the speedy preparation for the early elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sadr welcomes the cost of Allawi and calls for the speedy preparation for the early elections Empty Al-Sadr welcomes the cost of Allawi and calls for the speedy preparation for the early elections

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Feb 2020, 1:55 pm

Al-Sadr welcomes the cost of Allawi and calls for the speedy preparation for the early elections

19:26 - 01/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Sadrist leader Muqtada al-Sadr welcomed, on Saturday, the appointment of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to head the next government, calling on him to the need to expedite the preparation for early elections.
    Sadr said in a tweet on his site on "Twitter" and I saw it / the information /,: "Today it will be recorded in the history of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that the people are the ones who chose their prime ministers, not the blocs ... This is a good step that will be strengthened in the future."
    He added: “Today, we, the revolutionaries, are obligated to continue the peaceful demonstration in order to complete the independent cabinet, emanating from the people and to the people. Today we hope from Brother Muhammad Allawi that he does not give in to external and internal pressures, announce his program, and speed up the start of early elections, and that he seeks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sovereignty and independence, in a way that preserves the country’s standing, decision, and prestige of its security forces. ”
    Al-Sadr said, “Today I announce that everyone who belongs to me will prevent himself from throwing himself into the government, and that neither he nor anyone will influence his formation.”
    He continued, “Yes, if he wants support in order to strengthen him independently, then I and the people are ready for that. I hope that the assignment of the President of the Republic to Brother Muhammad Allawi is acceptable and satisfactory to the people, and that they have patience and continue their peaceful approach in their demonstrations for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . ”
    Al-Sadr said: “If he fails to form his government, we are with the people against sectarianism, ethnicity, partisan, factionalism, and corruption.” 25 h has ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 4:25 pm