Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: The government should deal with the Chinese agreement according to the developments of "C

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: The government should deal with the Chinese agreement according to the developments of "C Empty Economist: The government should deal with the Chinese agreement according to the developments of "C

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Feb 2020, 2:05 am

Economist: The government should deal with the Chinese agreement according to the developments of "Corona"

09:33 - 02/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    between the economic expert, Saleh Al-Hammash, on Sunday, that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] money in China will reach a billion dollars a month from today, pointing out that the Corona virus outbreak must be matched by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] moves to avoid reaching Iraq through Chinese companies and take advantage of the money to build schools and projects Desalination until control of the situation.
    Al-Hamash said in a statement to "Information", that "natural disasters, especially Corona virus, do not cancel the agreement with China, but you may postpone some thing until the control of this virus."
    He added that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has accumulated funds in China that will arrive after a month from today to one billion dollars, and it is possible to benefit from it if the agreement is postponed to build schools and pay attention to the health sector and establish desalination plants."
    And that "delaying the Chinese agreement or not is subject to the directions of the new government, as it will decide the fate of this agreement, and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] may resort to the European market to implement some projects." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:35 pm