Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Khaldi: Allawi enjoys wide support from the demonstration squares

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Khaldi: Allawi enjoys wide support from the demonstration squares Empty Al-Khaldi: Allawi enjoys wide support from the demonstration squares

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Feb 2020, 2:07 am

Al-Khaldi: Allawi enjoys wide support from the demonstration squares

10:12 - 02/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
    The head of the "Bayraq al-Khair" bloc, Muhammad al-Khalidi, confirmed on Sunday that the Prime Minister-designate, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, has wide support from the squares to demonstrate, pointing out that more than 60 deputies in Parliament have submitted his name directly to the President of the Republic.
    Al-Khalidi said in a statement reported by Al-Sharq Al-Awsat newspaper and seen by him / the information: “Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi competed with dozens of political personalities, whether those who were nominated by political blocs and different parties to take over the position, or who were nominated by the demonstration arenas.”
    He added, “Allawi had more support from both parties, as the main blocs, especially in the (Construction Alliance) (which has a Shiite majority) agreed to him, despite the differences during the last period, and more than 60 deputies in Parliament presented his name to The President of the Republic is directly supported by wide support from the demonstration arenas.
    “The most important thing for us is that there are a large number of members of parliament who are convinced that a real change in the structure of the political system must take place after the leaders of the political blocs failed to get the country out of the bottleneck and confront the people's demands correctly,” Khalidi said. Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 11:26 pm