Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan Union: We rejected Barham Saleh's request to be the sole leader

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan Union: We rejected Barham Saleh's request to be the sole leader Empty Kurdistan Union: We rejected Barham Saleh's request to be the sole leader

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Feb 2020, 1:35 am

Kurdistan Union: We rejected Barham Saleh's request to be the sole leader

09:15 - 02/19/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The prominent leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Saadi Bireh, revealed, on Wednesday, the reasons for the failure of the President of the Republic, Barham Saleh, to choose a major union, indicating that the leaders refused to name him the single leader of the union.
    "The party offered Barham Salih to lead it in conjunction with Lahore and Pavel, but Barah Salih refused," Beer said in a televised statement to his follower.
    He added, "Barham Salih demanded that he be the sole head of the party," noting that "the failure to choose Saleh to head the union does not affect his selection for a second term for the presidency of the Republic, as the issue has not been discussed so far within the union."
    The National Union had elected the day before yesterday Pavel Talabani, son of the late President Jalal Talabani, and Lahore, Sheikh Genki Talabani, jointly as president of the federation. Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 10:12 am