Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Close to him: Allawi's approach to choosing his cabinet was a shock to political forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Close to him: Allawi's approach to choosing his cabinet was a shock to political forces Empty Close to him: Allawi's approach to choosing his cabinet was a shock to political forces

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Mar 2020, 1:38 am

Close to him: Allawi's approach to choosing his cabinet was a shock to political forces

10:04 - 03/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A deputy close to Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi said on Tuesday that Allawi's approach to choosing his cabinet was a shock to political forces.
    "The number of signatures that were collected in order to determine the required specifications for the candidate for prime minister amounted to 170 deputies, and it appeared that it was acceptable to nominate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi," MP Muhammad al-Khalidi, head of the Bayraq al-Khair bloc, said in a statement reported by Al-Sharq al-Awsat newspaper and viewed by him / the information.
    Al-Khalidi added, "The number of signatures that were necessary for his candidacy, which were submitted to the President of the Republic, was 56, and thus he was assigned by the President."
    Al-Khalidi explained that “Allawi’s approach to choosing his cabin was a shock to the influential forces and parties that did not accept the equation that Allawi came up with, according to which he broke the monopoly of the nomination authority for these powers throughout the previous years to those he represented in the government booth, and therefore did everything possible to block his passing. Through impeachment quorum sessions, while he completed the cab, and was awaiting approval or rejection in the parliament dome. ” Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 7:14 am