Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: America spies on neighboring countries through its bases in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: America spies on neighboring countries through its bases in Iraq Empty Deputy: America spies on neighboring countries through its bases in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Mar 2020, 5:50 am

Deputy: America spies on neighboring countries through its bases in Iraq

14:17 - 07/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Saturday, the deputy of the Sadikoun parliamentary bloc, Thamer Diban, called on the government to take a firm stand to close the US military bases, stressing that the information available to us indicates that Washington was spying on neighboring countries from within its military bases.
    Theban said in a statement to "Information", that "the Prime Minister and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs should stand together in the face of American interference," noting that "America is working to monitor and move neighboring countries from within the military bases, and this matter is rejected according to international norms."
    He added, "The American military, security, and government leaders are conducting secret visits to their bases deployed in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] learn about the moves being made to neighboring countries, especially [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    Observers had warned of the increase in the number [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] present in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] coinciding with the government's neglect and the presidency of the parliament calling for the removal [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . Ended / 25h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:56 pm