Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Encourages "anomalies" and deviation ... a call to "expel" the British and American embassy by a rel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Encourages "anomalies" and deviation ... a call to "expel" the British and American embassy by a rel Empty Encourages "anomalies" and deviation ... a call to "expel" the British and American embassy by a rel

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Mar 2020, 4:30 am

[size=32]Encourages "anomalies" and deviation ... a call to "expel" the British and American embassy by a religious authority.[/size]
    Sunday 08 March 2020 at 11:24 am (108 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press

Today, religious authority Jawad Al-Khalisi called on scholars and references of religion and intellectuals to condemn the "actions" of the British and American embassies in encouraging obscenity and spreading anomalies and deviation, calling for the expulsion of the two ambassadors.

Al-Khalisi wrote a tweet on his Twitter page: The nation’s scholars and references to religion in particular, and all the educated and sincere, should condemn the behavior of the British and American bombing embassies in encouraging obscenity and calling for abnormalities and deviations, and this is attributed to official decisions, which constitutes a flagrant violation of national sovereignty and aggression on The Iraqi people in their faith values, and offense to all established religious values, and demand the expulsion of the aggressive ambassadors and those who participated in this blatant aggression against human values ​​and the rights of peoples.

The British Embassy in Iraq, said in a tweet published on its official account on "Twitter" last Tuesday, "We welcome the Iraqi government’s recent recognition of the right of individuals to live regardless of their sexual orientation. Live and let others live. ”

This tweet received condemnation from Iraqi politicians and officials, amid reports that there was no such decision, while the Iraqi Foreign Ministry is silent on this matter.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:53 am