Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State of law speaks of "unspoken mobility" to moisten the atmosphere between Maliki and Sadr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State of law speaks of "unspoken mobility" to moisten the atmosphere between Maliki and Sadr Empty State of law speaks of "unspoken mobility" to moisten the atmosphere between Maliki and Sadr

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Mar 2020, 5:54 am

State of law speaks of "unspoken mobility" to moisten the atmosphere between Maliki and Sadr

13:27 - 12/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The leader of the State of Law coalition, Saad al-Muttalabi, Thursday, revealed the existence of an “undeclared movement” to moisten the atmosphere between the President of the Coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, and the leader of the Sadrist movement [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    Al-Muttalabi said in a statement to "Information", that "several MPs and politicians confirmed during media meetings that there is an unspoken movement to moisturize the atmosphere between the President of the State of Law coalition Nuri al-Maliki and the leader of the Sadrist movement Nuri al-Maliki and that the aim of it is an attempt to heal the Shiite house", likely "validity of the statements Because it is important and did not come from a vacuum and has some realism. ”
    He added that "Al-Maliki and Al-Sadr are the most prominent leaders in the Shiite political establishment," noting that dissolving the ice of the differences between them "will contribute to resolving many of the crises and rifts that have occurred and occur within the Shiite political community."
    The deputy of the State of Law coalition Ali al-Ghanmi revealed yesterday evening Tuesday that there was a movement in order to melt the differences between the president of the coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, and the leader of the Sadrist movement [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , stressing the presence of people who took care of that. Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:56 pm