Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul-Mahdi directs to prevent visitors from flocking to holy cities and shrines during the ban

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul-Mahdi directs to prevent visitors from flocking to holy cities and shrines during the ban Empty Abdul-Mahdi directs to prevent visitors from flocking to holy cities and shrines during the ban

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Mar 2020, 8:49 am

Abdul-Mahdi directs to prevent visitors from flocking to holy cities and shrines during the ban
    by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]2 Hours ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi said that the Health Crisis Cell seeks by all available means to maintain a safe health status in order to avoid difficult health risks to the whole world.
    In a statement, Abdul-Mahdi directed a total commitment to the declared curfew in Baghdad and a number of governorates, and the security forces to implement the ban, stressing the need to prevent the influx of visitors to cities and holy shrines during the duration of the embargo because they violate the health controls set by the Commission for Diwan No. 55, and not to allow gatherings And marches for any reason.
    He urged all state agencies and citizens to comply fully with issued decisions, health crisis cell recommendations, and formal medical advice.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:17 pm