Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary work clarifies the fact that the payment of salaries of the social protection network

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary work clarifies the fact that the payment of salaries of the social protection network  Empty Parliamentary work clarifies the fact that the payment of salaries of the social protection network

Post by Rocky Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=55][size=35]Parliamentary work clarifies the fact that the payment of salaries of the social protection network is postponed
    [/size]
    [/size]

• [ltr] March 21. 2020 - 6:23[/ltr]

• [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

• [ltr] Views: 19[/ltr]

[size]
      Baghdad: Sumer News The Labor and Social Affairs Parliamentary Committee clarified, on Saturday, rumors about the postponement of paying the salaries of the social protection network due to the conditions in the country, stressing that all the salaries of the social assistance network are fully insured during the current year. "The salaries of the social protection network are fully insured and have nothing to do with the prohibition of curfews or low oil prices," committee member Fadhel Jaber al-Fatlawi said in a press statement. Al-Fatlawi added, “There is a governmental approach to work to increase salaries for the beneficiaries of social aid to improve their living conditions.” He pointed out that "the Ministry of Finance and Labor are obligated to secure payment of the amounts due to them even if the situation continues for a longer period," stressing that his committee "is in the process of directing the concerned authorities to raise the amount of the subsidy during the coming months."[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:47 pm