Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Retirement begins with the disbursement of the salaries of civilian and military retirees for the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Retirement begins with the disbursement of the salaries of civilian and military retirees for the  Empty Retirement begins with the disbursement of the salaries of civilian and military retirees for the

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Mar 2020, 11:44 am

Retirement begins with the disbursement of the salaries of civilian and military retirees for the month of April

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    On Monday, the National Retirement Commission announced that it will begin paying the salaries of civilian and military retirees for the month of April.
    The authority said in a statement, "Economy News" received a copy of it, that it "started to pay the salaries of civilian and military retirees for the month of April 2020," noting that "Honorable retirees can go to electronic payment outlets to receive their salaries for retired citizens whose salaries are based on electronic payment cards."

She added, "Lists of (manual) paper exchange will be sent to banks after tomorrow, hoping that the retired brothers will adhere to health safety controls and make sure that electronic devices are sterilized before using them and leave an appropriate distance between one person and another and not to gather on the outlets of exchange."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:48 pm