Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Cabinet issues several decisions, including operating the daily procedure

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Cabinet issues several decisions, including operating the daily procedure Empty The Cabinet issues several decisions, including operating the daily procedure

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Apr 2020, 8:33 am

[size=35][size=35]The Cabinet issues several decisions, including operating the daily procedure[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2020-04-22 | 09:12
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]On Wednesday, the Council of Ministers issued several decisions during its regular session, including giving the Secretary of Baghdad the authority to operate the daily procedures, and approving the recommendation of the Ministerial Council of Economy regarding the marketing of the barley crop.

The media office of the Prime Minister said in a statement that Alsumaria News received a copy of, that "the Cabinet decided to grant the Secretary of Baghdad the authority to run the daily procedures, provided that their number does not exceed the numbers of those who do not work with them for any reason from the Municipality of Baghdad within the approved temporary secretariat of the secretariat, and that it does not result On that request additional financial allocations, for the sums to be allocated to the Baghdad Municipality, for the year 2020. ”

He added, "As was done in the regular session held yesterday, Tuesday, April 21, 2020, headed by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Oil Thamer Al-Ghadban, the recommendation of the Ministerial Council of Economy regarding marketing of barley crop was approved according to the following:
    1. The Ministry of Agriculture sold barley crop for better export purposes Prices are not less than (125) dollars, only one hundred and twenty five dollars per ton
    2. The Ministry of Agriculture sells the barley crop inside Iraq to livestock breeders and feed plants at a price of (200,000) dinars only, two hundred thousand dinars.

3. Paragraphs 1 and 2 above apply to the previous season and the current season (2019-2020).
    4. The Border Ports Authority and the Customs Authority tighten its procedures to prevent the smuggling of wheat and barley crops from outside Iraq, and instruct the National Security Agency to supervise the procedures for receiving the crops in marketing centers throughout the marketing period for each region.
    5. Buyers are not prepared with barley, whether for export or for local consumption, except after the end of the marketing season for the crop for the current year.
    6. Transfer the sales amounts of locally prepared and sold barley for export purposes to pay the purchase amounts of the crop, and the Ministry of Finance to pay the rest of the purchase amounts to the Ministry of Agriculture.

The office pointed out that "the cabinet approved the Ministry of Health and Muthanna Governorate to coordinate with the ministries of finance and planning, for the purpose of transferring an amount of (3,000,000,000) dinars, only three billion dinars, to rehabilitate Al-Hussein Teaching Hospital in Al-Muthanna Governorate within the exchange rate (12/1) According to the provisions of Article (13 / First) of the Federal Financial Administration Law No. (6) of 2019, and also giving Al Muthanna Health Department the authority to direct direct invitations to specialized companies and referral, except for the instructions for implementing government contracts No. (2) for the year 2014, and standard documents ".

[/size]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Cabinet issues several decisions, including operating the daily procedure Empty Abdul Mahdi sends open letter on delaying formation of government

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Apr 2020, 8:42 am

Abdul Mahdi sends open letter on delaying formation of government

Tuesday, April 21, 2020 - 23:36

Abdul Mahdi sends open letter on delaying formation of government
    Baghdad - Conscious

The iraqi news agency INA is publishing the text of prime minister Adel Abdel Mahdi's open letter to the presidents of the republic, the house of representatives and members of the council on delaying the formation of the government.

Here's the text of the message:

Mr. Respected President of the Republic.

Mr. Speaker of the House of Representatives, Gentlemen and Ladies, Vice-Presidents and Distinguished Members of the House

Peace be upon you and god's mercy and his hips,

I submitted my resignation on 29 November 2019, and we are approaching the end of April 2020 and no new government has been formed. The Allawi and Zarfi brothers were tasked with not succeeding, and more recently, the Kadhimi brother, who is supposed to form his government before May 9, was assigned to his government. This reveals either constitutional violations or serious shortcomings in constitutional applications and political traditions, or flaws in the concepts and behaviors prevalent among political forces, or societal confrontations that hinder each other, or pressing regional and international balances, most likely all of this. We have done our best and promoted the support and support for the success of the taxpayers away from our proximity or distance from any of them, because we realize that the survival of the status quo is the most dangerous. A government that discharges daily matters and the survival of a resigned prime minister with limited powers in these complex situations is the worst option. So I am addressing this message to my brothers and sisters that this may be the last chance to prevent a complete deadlock.

I know the courage of the leaders and officials, and they have sacrificed their lives and sacrificed their lives and themselves for the sake of the country, so it is difficult to understand their positions when they do not sacrifice their own visions and the interests of their forces in the face of this crisis that threatens the country. My perception is that there are wrong views -- if they are not corrected and common rules of conduct are agreed upon -- we will remain in a constant spiral.

1. The concept of an independent minister is not an absolute fact, but rather a partial temporary practice necessitated by the fact that the political forces are unique to successive governments, and the unfairness of the electoral law and the law of the parties, they are against the will of the voters, which has generated a monopoly and a monopoly of power from the highest to the lowest. The call for independents was a reaction to all this.

2. Many forces say that they exercise their right to demand specific ministries depending on the election results. And their argument is what's going on in other countries. And we thought this was a misrepresentation. There are majority governments of one party or coalition of parties according to electoral curricula. In those countries, there are integrated practices that make the party live its audience and the public live the life of its own party. The public contributes different channels to party leadership elections and programme shaping, while we are far from all of that. The separation between the public and the organizations is becoming more and more widespread, without serious remedies. Despite some progress in the recent elections, we have not decided definitively on the appropriate system that achieves a political majority and is supported by the political minority or the opposition, and protects and adapts the justice of national balances so that the concept of citizenship can prevail. The participation of all the winners of the government has distorted the work of the House of Representatives from large blocs supporting the government, and others opposed to it, to individual and collective conflicts over the strengths, positions and capacity in the country, and to blow up the concept of separation of powers, but it is what has generated governments fighting in the cabinet. All of this has lost the unity of philosophy that regulates its work and the ability of the authorities and their integration to lead and run the country.

3- Asking some for specific positions such as a specific ministry makes no sense. If a program in this ministry is told, it goes against the government's platform, which leaves no doubt that the desire will be to benefit from the ministry instead of a unified government program.

4. In our circumstances, it will not be possible to completely absent parties from websites and curricula, and the taxpayer will not be deprived of the right to vote, accept and reject. They are the ones who will vote in the House of Representatives, which will take the greatest responsibility in the government. Therefore, it is necessary to reach an intermediate agreement in the opinion poll of the parties or in the nomination of those who meet the conditions agreed upon nationally, and allow, in return, the person in charge of the last word to choose ministers, especially since his decision will not be final, the last word will return to the House of Representatives in a vote negatively or positively.

Yes, the situation is not ideal, but if we put the worst machines in the event of failure, and we all have the necessary flexibility, a compromise can be reached. If this third cost-effective attempt does not succeed, does anyone expect the fourth or fifth attempt to succeed? Especially since our resignation was in response to a call from the authorities and popular forces to find a solution to the impasse reached by the country. The goal was not to change people, but to change equations. The continuation of a resigned prime minister of the daily administration is the survival of the previous equations and inevitably leads to stagnation and emptiness. That's why we can't go on. My answer was categorically rejected by both me and the parties that are influential and essential that they are ready to facilitate the return of resignation, especially since it did not vote on it in the House of Representatives. The equation of my government to the conditions at hand is no longer able to manage the situation in the country properly. My understanding is that any government in our current circumstances must meet two basic things.

1- National consensus or a majority that can support the government, which the current government has practically missed even when it is theoretically available. The above is about the House of Representatives, the blocs and the government, and the reference is understood.

The international and regional imbalance in Iraq. Not necessarily a mistake we made, but extremist policies imposed by others, and no national Iraqi government can make it. When the friendship of one party becomes the enmity of another friend, Iraq, according to our national experiences, will win a little and lose a lot.

In my letter on 2 March 2020, I called for an extraordinary session to resolve the electoral law, the districts and the commission and to set 4/12/2020 as the deadline for the elections, and nothing happened, and the crisis was meant to continue. No new government is agreed, nor will an end to the crisis be determined through early elections. The result necessarily is that the government continues to discharge matters daily and to hold it fully responsible for difficult and complex situations, which cannot be sustained. Therefore, we call for the flexibility required and to reach compromises to form a new government that can manage the elections and have the powers required to manage the country's crises, especially amid huge developments that have become major countries concerned about their future, including the collapse of global economies, oil prices, the Corona pandemic, the continuation of terrorism and other thorny issues. I reiterate that I will take the appropriate and unequivocal position in light of your findings in the next few days. I wish you all the best of luck and peace upon you and god's mercy and blessings.

Adil Abdul Mahdi

Prime

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:20 am