Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

a former lawmaker calls for saleh to move away from the policy of double standards toward the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh - a former lawmaker calls for saleh to move away from the policy of double standards toward the region Empty a former lawmaker calls for saleh to move away from the policy of double standards toward the region

Post by Rocky Fri 01 May 2020, 2:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=40]a former lawmaker calls for saleh to move away from the policy of double standards toward the region and the center
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] On 4/30/2020 - 8:40 AM  51[/size]
    Al-Ahed News- Baghdad
    Former member of Parliament, Muhammad Sa`dun al-Zihud, called on the President of the Republic, Dr. Barham Salih, to avoid the policy of double standards towards the Kurdistan region and the center.
    The Chihuds said in a statement, “The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, confirms that the delivery of salaries of the employees of the Kurdistan region is a constitutional right, while knowing the number of employees of the region that the ruling family in the region refuses to enter financial control to know their real numbers is a constitutional right that the President of the Republic has not affirmed.”
    He added, "The region's refusal to hand over oil to the center and not to hand it over to the federal government since 2010 and until now. Likewise, the region's refusal to hand over imports of ports and airports to the center are constitutional rights that the President of the Republic did not refer to."
    He continued, "There is an intentional injustice by the President of the Republic against Iraq and his division, as he deals selectively in the distribution of wealth and his tendencies towards the Kurds without regard to the suffering of all Iraqis, and this matter applies to the resigned Prime Minister, who granted the Kurds significant gains at the expense of Iraq and its people."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 4:15 am