Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China: Register current account deficit in the first quarter of 2020

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China: Register current account deficit in the first quarter of 2020 Empty China: Register current account deficit in the first quarter of 2020

Post by Rocky Sat 09 May 2020, 2:11 am

China: Register current account deficit in the first quarter of 2020

09:50 - 09/05/2020

China: Register current account deficit in the first quarter of 2020 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%8A%D9%86-696x454
    Information / Baghdad ..
    China recorded a deficit in the current account in the first quarter of this year due to the closure to combat the Covid-19 epidemic, despite achieving a trade surplus and an unexpected rise in exports during last April.
    On Friday, data from the State Administration of Foreign Exchange showed that the current account deficit amounted to $ 29.7 billion in the first three months.
    Commodity trade recorded a surplus of $ 26.4 billion, while services trade witnessed a deficit of $ 47 billion, and a decrease of 26% year on year, due mainly to weak demand in the travel and transportation sectors due to the epidemic.
    The net direct investment flow during this period was $ 14.9 billion.
    Wang Qiying, a spokeswoman for the bureau and chief economist, noted that China's international balance of payments maintained a basic balance in the last quarter, with stable capital flows across borders.
    Citing the sound economic fundamentals and opening-up moves of the country, Wang said that as trade and production activities gradually return to course, the balance of payments will remain stable in the future. End / 25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:39 pm