Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Bank loans burden the state and the citizen at the same time

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Bank loans burden the state and the citizen at the same time Empty Economist: Bank loans burden the state and the citizen at the same time

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Sep 2020, 6:46 am

Economist: Bank loans burden the state and the citizen at the same time

08:30 - 06/09/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / special
    between the economist, Wissam Al-Tamimi, said that the situation and the banking system need to be rehabilitated and to move away from the large benefits when granting loans, pointing out that the loans issued by banks burden the state and the citizen at the same time.
    Al-Tamimi told "the information", that "most citizens resort to banks in order to borrow, while most of these loans are granted to employees, which will create class differences between members of society."
    He added that "the banking system needs to be rehabilitated, so that it works to attract the money inside the homes by granting profits and interest on the money deposited in banks, as well as the state benefiting from these funds in filling its budget deficit, thus achieving the benefit for the citizen and the state at the same time."
    And that "the loans released by the banks strain the shoulders of the state, and that the citizen because of its depletion of the budget, and also imposed great interest up to 50% despite the fact that the repayment period is relatively large." 25 n
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 10:07 am