Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Work is discussing the preparation of a draft Occupational Health and Safety Bill

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Work is discussing the preparation of a draft Occupational Health and Safety Bill Empty Work is discussing the preparation of a draft Occupational Health and Safety Bill

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Oct 2020, 6:30 am

Work is discussing the preparation of a draft Occupational Health and Safety Bill

•  Time: 10/05/2020 13:57:19

•  Read: 273 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs discussed preparing a draft of the Occupational Health and Safety Draft Law.
    A statement by the ministry stated that "the committee formed at the National Center for Occupational Health and Safety at the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, and within a series of meetings that took place during the current week, discussed preparing a draft of the draft Occupational Health and Safety Law."
    The statement added, "The discussion of the law came based on the recommendations of the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Adel Al-Rikabi to complete the procedures of his legislation in accordance with the law in order to raise the level of services provided in this field and improve the working environment and conditions in a way that contributes to reducing the losses and damages that the worker may suffer and which affect in one way or another Another on the economic, social and service aspects. "
    He added, "The discussions included defining the basic principles and responsibilities that are necessary and binding on the worker and the employer to establish an acceptable level of health and safety of workers and to face the risks resulting from working conditions within the framework of a coherent, coordinated and effective policy to protect against work risks."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:28 pm