Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Arab League downplays speculation about the division of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arab League downplays speculation about the division of Iraq  Empty Arab League downplays speculation about the division of Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Jul 2014, 6:37 am

Arab League downplays speculation about the division of Iraq 

3/7/2014 0:00 

Cairo - Isra Khalifa 
    alerted the Arab League that the concerns raised about the division of Iraq is real and it's just Tdkhimat media. Confirmed that the Iraqi army-backed popular will maintain the unity of the country, as well as what has done in support of regional and international. 
    said Assistant Secretary-General for Political Affairs at the Arab League Ambassador Fadhil Jawad at a news conference attended by a reporter «morning» We are following with great concern the developments of the current situation in Iraq Through contacts with various parties, recalling that Iraq is a state institution of the Arab League, and he can maintain its sovereignty there will be no division of the territory, especially that the Iraqi army re-delivered initiative as well as he has popular support and tribal very large «. 
    , and strongly denounced the actions of gangs Daash crimes murder and dismemberment and executions and the burning of people and destroying public and private property, which he said is in the interests of the enemies of the Arab nation, pointing to the existence of concerted regional and international to follow the situation in Iraq and in order to fight terrorism, which threatens the entire region, stressing at the same time that the terrorist group does not exclude any Arab country from its crimes. 
    demanded Ambassador Javad Arab countries to take caution of this terrorist organization and who will lose the Arab countries and their systems what I got from stabilization and reconstruction and welfare during the last period. 
    Asked about the announcement President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani, to hold a referendum on the territory's independence , Ambassador Jawad said that this public speaker as the Iraqi constitution, which was signed by the Kurds in 2005 is not allowed to talk about the secession referendum is not for a particular region, but are a referendum on the entire Iraqi people like this. He stressed that the Kurds are aware that the circumstances surrounding Iraq from Iran and Turkey, as well as the international environment does not allow for the time being to establish a Kurdish state. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:34 am