Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A major change in the budget, including the price of oil, and these points of contention

chouchou
    chouchou

A major change in the budget, including the price of oil, and these points of contention Empty A major change in the budget, including the price of oil, and these points of contention

Post by chouchou Fri 22 Jan 2021, 7:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed, on Thursday, a major change in the draft federal budget bill for 2021.

The committee’s rapporteur, Ahmed Al-Saffar, said in a televised press statement, “The Finance Committee is exempt from attending Parliament sessions and holds morning and evening sessions to end discussion of the budget bill.”

And, “the committee has started developing alternative proposals for each article in the law, and certainly there will be very large and prominent changes, and spending will not remain in the budget of 164 trillion dinars, and it will reduce significantly in return to maximize revenues.”

Al-Saffar stressed, “We have put our hands on waste in revenues and expenditures, and thus we are heading to reduce the deficit significantly,” noting that “the change will affect the price of a barrel of oil and will not remain $ 42,” as specified by the ministry.

He noted, “The differences in the budget are in the distribution of expenditures on the provinces, the share of the Kurdistan region, and the inclusion of the new job grades in the budget,” stressing that “the committee is serious about scrutinizing the draft budget in a large way as it enters into details that were not addressed by previous budgets.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 4:59 pm